Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Katy Perry's Hair

Katy Perry (born Katheryn Hudson) turns 33 today...



"I'm really strong as Katy Perry and then sometimes I'm not as strong as Katheryn Hudson."

"People like talk about my hair, right? They don't like it or they wish that it was longer. I so badly want to be Katheryn Hudson that I don't even want to look like Katy Perry anymore sometimes."

"That is a little bit of why I cut my hair, because I really want to be my authentic self 100%. It hurts when I don’t feel like I can.”

6 comments:

  1. Why doesn't she just change her name to Sybil & be done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That woman wouldn't recognise the word "authentic" if it was written in crayon on her prompt cards. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donald Trump is awful too but if your hair has made a statement or has stood out from the crowd in any way, your hair is eligible for The Hair Hall of Fame.

    Which reminds me... isn't it time for Kim Jong-un's hair to be included?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine, but make sure to find the photo of newly
    born Trump when he was covered in phlegm.

    ReplyDelete